Best cheese & fruit spread pairings
- Rounded, double cream cheeses like Fromager d’Affinois Le Fromager are beautifully paired by balanced, fruity jams with moderate sweetness like Bonne Maman Raspberry Conserve, while blue cheeses like Fromager d’Affinois Bleu are nicely complimented by honeyed pairings like Bonne Maman Apricot Conserve.
- Buttery, double cream cheeses like Fromager d’Affinois Le Campagnier match with moderately sweet aromas such Bonne Maman Redcurrant Jelly.
- Aromas with higher acidity like Bonne Maman Orange Marmalade are best paired with rich, triple cream cheeses like Fromager d’Affinois Excellence.
- Sharp, more acidic cheeses like goat and sheep’s milk cheeses such as Fromager d’Affinois Florette and Fromager d’Affinois Brebicet will cut through the sweetness of Bonne Maman Strawberry Conserve or Bonne Maman Fig Conserve for instance.
- When serving up your perfect platter don’t forget to add some fresh berries, a crusty baguette and a handful of walnuts, and it’s time to pop the champagne and celebrate with your loved ones!