Peach and pastry wrapped cheese
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Unwrap puff pastry and place on slightly floured board.
- Place freshly sliced peaches in the centre slightly spread out to the same diameter of cheese.
- Place cheese on top.
- Wrap the puff pastry as neatly as possible and seal all edges.
- Beat the egg and water together and wash the cheese and sealed areas generously.
- Turn the covered cheese over so the peaches are now on top and continue to egg wash the top.
- Bake for approx 25 min or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Let stand for 20 min before serving.
Place on a serving plate and drizzle with honey and pistachio nuts. Serve with crackers.