Cocktail party's cheese platter
- 454g (1 lb) of Fromager d’Affinois Le Fromager
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place brie on a rimmed baking sheet or a 5-inch cast iron skillet.
- Place into oven and bake until softened, about 12-15 minutes; let cool 5 minutes.
- Spread pecans in a single layer on a clean baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake until toasted and fragrant, about 6-8 minutes; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine maple syrup, rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until foamy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in pecans.
- Serve brie warm topped with maple syrup mixture; serve with crackers or baguette.