Fromager d'Affinois Bleu With Bunny Ears
- 200 g good-quality milk chocolate
- 5 wedges Fromager d’Affinois Bleu
- Print a sheet of individual rabbit ear templates, about 10cm x 3cm in size, and place underneath a sheet of baking paper.
- Temper the chocolate by placing it into a microwave-safe plastic bowl, and heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between. Once you have 50% solids and 50% liquid, stir vigorously until the solids have completely melted. If you have some resistant buttons, you can gently heat the chocolate with a hair dryer while stirring.
- Transfer the tempered chocolate into a paper piping cone or ziplock bag and cut a small tip off the end.
- Using the template as a guide, pipe the chocolate onto the baking paper to create bunny ears, ensuring the lines are not too thin.
- Allow to set at room temperature for 20 minutes before gently peeling off the baking paper.
- Cut the Fromager d’Affinois Bleu into wedges.
- Using the chocolate ears as a guide, make 4 marks where they will be inserted into the top of the cheese with a toothpick.
- Using the toothpick, widen the holes to ensure they are large enough to press the chocolate ears into the cheese.
- Gently place 2 chocolate bunny ears into each wedge of Fromager d’Affinois Bleu.