Fromager d'Affinois Le Fromager Easter Nest
- 400g good-quality dark chocolate
- 1 wheel of Fromager d’Affinois Le Fromager
- Cut 3 squares of baking paper, about 30cm x 30cm in size. Scrunch them up, then unravel and flatten.
- Temper the chocolate by placing it into a microwave-safe plastic bowl. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between. Once you have 50% solids and 50% liquid, stir vigorously until the solids have completely melted. If you have some resistant buttons, you can gently heat the chocolate with a hair dryer while stirring.
- Transfer the tempered chocolate into a paper piping cone or ziplock bag and cut a small tip off the end.
- Pipe twig shapes onto the baking paper, ensuring they are not too thin.
- Allow to set at room temperature for 20 minutes before gently peeling off the baking paper.
- Arrange the chocolate twigs around the top of the Fromager d’Affinois Le Fromager wheel to create a nest-like border.
- Finish by arranging small Easter eggs on top of the chocolate twigs.