BagPizza and vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 410°F.
- Wash the vegetables. Wipe them dry. Slice thinly into rounds. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Brush with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with thyme.
- Roast for about 10 minutes, turning the vegetables half way through.
- Roll out the dough on an oiled baking tray.
- Cover with the crushed tomatoes then arrange the grilled vegetables, slices of Petit Fromager and the olives. Sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Take the pizza out of the oven and sprinkle with arugula. Serve immediately.