Bacon, prune roulades
- Slice the prunes and the Minis d’Affinois in half and place half a prune inside each half of cheese, then seal.
- Lay two slices of bacon on top of each other to form a cross and place the Minis d’Affinois in the centre.
- Wrap the cheese in the bacon rashers then place in a hot pan and cook for 5 minutes, turning regularly until golden brown.
- Finely chop the chives.
- Wash the rocket and arrange on serving plates.
- Season with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt/pepper.
- Place a mini roulade onto each plate and garnish with the chives.