- 150g (5 oz) of Fromager d’Affinois Garlic & Herbs
- 12 taco tortillas
- 600g (21 oz) of salmon fillet
- 3 avocados
- 20 ml (1 fl oz) of lemon juice
- 6 sprigs of coriander
- 2 tomatoes
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
For the guacamole:
- Scoop out the avocado flesh and mash with a fork in a bowl with the lemon juice.
- Dice the tomatoes and chop the coriander leaves, then stir into the mashed avocado.
For the rest:
- Cut the salmon into cubes and pan-fry for 5 min in a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Divide the guacamole between the tortillas, then place half a lettuce leaf on top.
- Add the warm cubes of salmon and sprinkle on pieces of the Fromager d’Affinois Garlic & Fine Herb cheese.