Cheesy Pull-Apart Garlic Bread
- Rustic Italian loaf of bread
- 1 8-ounce triangle of Fromager d’Affinois Garlic & Herbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350F. Slice bread horizontally and vertically to create 1-inch cubes, being careful not to actually slice all the way through the bread.
- Place the loaf on a baking sheet and, using a butter knife, spread the cheese inside the bread, filling in all the spaces between the cuts. Use a pastry brush to coat the top of the loaf with olive oil. Cut fresh rosemary over the top of the loaf.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown and crusty. Serve immediately.