Baked cheese with thyme and lemon
- 2kg wheel Fromager d’Affinois Excellence triple cream cheese
- 1 lemon rind
- ¼ cup fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Line a small baking tray with baking paper and place cheese on top
- Peel the zest off the lemon and place over the top of the cheese along with thyme and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the cheese in the oven and bake for 10 min.
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 5 min.
Slide off baking paper and place on a serving board. Garnish with more fresh thyme and lemon wedges and serve with flatbreads and a fresh green salad.