- 600g of beef (flank steak, sirloin steak, etc. )
- 180g of Fromager d’Affinois Le Campagnier
- 6 tortilla wraps
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red onion
- 6 green salad leaves
- 1 clove of garlic
- 6 drops of Tabasco
- 6 pinches of cumin powder
- Olive oil
- Cut the beef into strips then place in a bowl.
- Add thechopped garlic, Tabasco, cumin and a dash of olive oil and mix together. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Peel, deseed and cut the peppers into strips.
- Cut the tomatoes into semi-circular slices.
- Peel and thinly slicethe red onion. Wash the lettuce.
- Heat a dash of olive oil in a frying pan and sear the beef for around one minute. Cover andkeep warm.
- Cut the cheese into sticks.
- Assembling the wraps:
- Spread the lettuce, tomato, pepper, onion, cheese and beef onto each tortilla then roll up to form the wraps.