- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Peel and slice the red onion in circles and slice the gherkins.
- Slice the cheese into 6 slices.
- Wash the lettuce leaves and slice the tomatoes.
- Season the burgers with salt and pepper and fry in a spoonful of olive oil. Fry the bacon slices.
- Grill or bake the burger buns for 1 minute.
- Put a little ketchup on the bottom bun. Top with a lettuce leaf, two onion slices, 3 gherkin slices, a slice of tomato, a slice of bacon and a burger.
- Top the burger with a slice of Red Chili Pepper Fromager d’Affinois, brush with a teaspoon of honey and top with the other bun. Bake in the oven for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately with some salad.